On Wednesdays our phone lines will not be available until 10 am. If you have an emergency please call 0800 0850 160. For routine enquires and repairs or to pay your rent please log in to your mybdht account here Our call wait times are longer than usual, please call between 3pm and 5pm when we are quieter

On 29th March 2022 the government introduced new measures to improve social housing quality.

One of those measures is to launch a Resident Panel which will bring together social housing residents from across the country so they can directly share their views with the government on planned reforms and the measures – including the Decent Homes Standard, complaints awareness campaign and Access to Information Scheme – which they are delivering to improve the quality of social housing.

Any resident can apply to take part. It does not matter how long you have been a resident or whether you have any previous experience in dealing with your landlord or engaging with the government, they would like to hear from you.

To apply to be a government panel member please apply here.

Applications will close on Friday 29 April 2022.

You may want to know more before submitting an expression of interest form. The government has developed a list of Frequently Asked Questions here, which may provide the answer, or alternatively please email ResidentPanel@levellingup.gov.uk

< back


If you are experiencing damp problems in your bdht property, this 'Mr Mouldy’ animation has a guide to the common causes of mould and has hints and tips on how to prevent mould getting a hold.